Truckload Freight Broker
Leveraging Cerasis freight broker truckload freight services will ensure you realize:
- Competitive and thoroughly researched rates
- The safest carriers
- Confidence your products or supplies arrive on time
Why choose Cerasis as my truckload freight broker?
- Cerasis truckload freight specialists locate carriers quickly and efficiently, choosing carriers from a trusted network of national carriers.
- At Cerasis, you have several options to ship. We not only ship truckload, but we also ship LTL and small parcel freight. Our #1 goal is to do what is best for our customers in order to realize both hard and soft cost savings.
- Cerasis scales as your business grows or needs to trim resources, managing scaling back in an uncertain economy while giving you the ability to grow quickly as the market recovers.
- Cerasis is licensed by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration, a process that requires freight brokers to post a $75,000 freight broker surety bond (Fully in effect October 2013). In fact, to show our commitment to the transportation industry, carriers, and our customers, Cerasis carries a $250,000 freight broker surety bond and is TIA Performance Certified.
- Spot quotes for one-time Truckload freight shipments.
- Process dedicated lane truckload shipments and provide visibility through our freight management software.
- Specialized truckload freight shipments such as dry van, straight vans, temperature controlled/refrigerated, step-decks, RGN, containers, air-ride equipped, and more.
- Consults with shippers on the best method to ship in order to meet the goals of each freight shipment.
- Handles all communication with the carriers, decreasing the time you have to spend on the phone with multiple carriers.
- Our truckload freight specialists use proprietary transportation management system to create an online bill of lading, instantly emailed to the shipper.
- Choose carriers who are compliant based on factors such as driving record, hours of service, driver fitness, use of controlled substances, and vehicle maintenance based on MC Number.
- Fully manage and resolve freight claims using our Freight claims management services, allowing further savings as our shippers do not need additional resources for claims management.
Not sure what freight shipment mode is most advantageous for your business? Contact us or schedule a freight invoice analysis so that one of our Account Executives may consult with you and create freight logistics solutions to help you realize both hard and soft cost freight savings.